If you do not know your current ring size don't worry. We offer a variety of ways to make sure that you get the right fit the first time!
- Download our ring size pdf chart. The pdf file includes detailed instructions on how to accurately size your finger using three different methods. Simply click on the ring size pdf link and print the file. Then choose which method you prefer. Please note that you must unceck all "fit to size" options when printing.
- You can also visit your local jeweler and get your finger sized by a professional. This should be a free service and it assures an accurate ring sizing.
- Also, remember that we include a free Lifetime Size Guarantee with each ring that we sell! This entitles the original purchaser to exchange their ring for a new ring of the same style and a different size, one time per year. There is a processing fee of $50.00 and the original ring must be returned to T-Bird Rings before we will process the exchange. Check out our FAQS page for more details!
- Currently we offer our rings in increments of half sizes. If you feel that you are in between 2 sizes we recommend that you go down a size. While titanium rings can be made up to 1/2 size larger by cutting away material on the inside of the ring, titanium cannot be made smaller. The metal is too strong and cannot be stretched like softer metals, such as gold.
- If your size is listed as "special order," this simply means that your size is back ordered. We are happy to accept your order in any size and can deliver your ring in 4-6 weeks. Please send an email to email@example.com with the specific details of your order and we will respond with directions for placing the order. Please remember to allow 4-6 weeks for final delivery of your special order ring.